Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Let's Celebrate...

... just how amazing this Painted with Love Designer Series Paper is. Have you enjoyed seeing how beautiful it is over the last week? I sure enjoyed playing with it. You don't even have to work to create beautiful things... they just kind of fall together. It's an amazing thing to work with products you love!!


Each of the sheets has gold foil on one side and printed patterns on the other side. Both sides are gorgeous... but I can't bring myself to hide the gold. ever.

All I paired this paper with today were the Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Celebrate You thinlits dies (which! Sale-a-Bration item - spend $120, get them for FREE!).

I love how this card is so versatile. You could switch out the Designer Series Paper and colors, and make it with basically any papers & colors. How easy would it be to make this into a masculine card?? So easy. I love products that give this much versatility!

Click on any of the images below to shop in my online store. Don't forget to hit the $60 or $120 mark so you can earn a free Sale-a-Bration item!








No comments:

Post a Comment