Monday, November 13, 2017

An Amazing time at OnStage 2017!

Hi everyone!
Last night, I got home from an amazing time at Stampin' Up! OnStage in Salt Lake City. I probably say this every time... but this trip has been my favorite so far. Not only did we get to look at and order early from the new upcoming Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs (you all have to wait until January!!), we got to learn about the new products and spend time with amazing friends. These events are more and more fun the more times you go, because you get to connect with people from all over the world. And each time you go, you know a few more people and the excitement just grows.

This time, I was fortunate to have a couple of my downline attend with me: Jenn Picard, whose blog A New Ink on Life  is just gorgeous, and Elenore Martens - a friend who has been stamping far longer than I've even been a demonstrator. Both of them were SO fun to hang out with this week! Jen was rooming with her friend Connie Collins - a past and recent Artisan Award winner! You can check out her gorgeous designs at her Constantly Stamping blog. If you're in the US and looking for a place to pick up your favorite Stampin' Up! products, I encourage you to buy through her! She spends a lot of time and energy designing the beautiful projects she makes, and I would like to see her continue to do so for a very long time!! If you're in Canada, you can visit my store and purchase any Stampin' Up! products there!



I was especially excited because, for the first time EVER, I got to walk across the stage for an award. I have a fabulous team (Artisans Anonymous!) and they have been so great this year that I received an award for recruiting. I kinda feel like I can't take too much credit for it because they're the ones who've done the work! But I feel so privileged to be their leader. In addition... I made the ranking boards for Canada this year! #45 in Canada! SO excited, and so thankful for all of you that made that happen for me!



We saw a lot of new products that are up and coming - from the newly released Stampin' Blends alcohol markers to Brusho Pigment Crystals to our soon-to-be-released Stamparatus Stamp Positioning tool!! SO EXCITING! For more information on how to get your name on the reservation list for the Stamparatus, contact me before Nov. 16!! For more information on the Stamparatus, check out the video at the bottom of the post. It really is a pretty phenomenal product - I can't wait to get mine!!!



Ok! This post is getting long so I'm going to let you know more about OnStage in the next couple of posts, but I wanted to remind you all that I have a super fun Blends club happening now! You can sign up anytime, and you can attend the classes if you're local or have them sent to you if you're not. The first class is Nov. 21 from 9 am - 11 am or Nov. 22 from 7 pm to 9 pm. The club is 5 months long and is $50 per month. You'll get all the Blends, your choice of hostess stamp set, and a choice between the Color Me Happy project bundle (kit and stamp set) OR a selection of Blends Basics like cardstock and ink. I am accepting registrations NOW so contact me ASAP if you are interested!


Thanks for stopping by! Visit me again in a day or two and hopefully I'll have some of my swap cards up on the blog!

Jenilee


No comments:

Post a Comment