Monday, September 4, 2017

Deck the Halls!

So, school starts in the morning. I've enjoyed summer. I really have. While it's been busy, and my list of things I wanted to do this summer definitely didn't get finished, we had fun. I got to play with my kids, and I enjoyed it so, so much. I'm kinda sad that they'll be away so much.

But apparently I'll be busy :) I have been creating this week to get ready for my stamp club and new catalog launch party! Want to see what we'll be making?? Of course you do!


These are the projects we'll be making at my classes this week. Stamp club members get to make them for free! Also, anyone who places an order of $50 or more can attend for free. Options are Tuesday morning from 9-12, or Wednesday evening from 7-10. I'd love to have you join us!

I'll be posting later in the week with specific details on these projects, so check back. Which is your favorite?

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment