Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What type of planner are you?

Hey friends!
I have a question that I'm hoping you can help me sort out. Stampin' Up! has come out with this awesome, phenomenal planner. Here's a photo so you can enjoy it almost as much as I do:


 It. Is. Gorgeous.

And I've had it in my hands for a couple of weeks now - and some of you have expressed that you'd also like one - you can purchase them here from my online store! I've also been thinking about putting together a planner class. I have some ideas; I could put together embellishment kits for the class... but the big question remains.

Are you a September - August planner or a January - December planner?

There are pros & cons to both.



September planner
Pros
- It is the school year/many activities & programs run Sept thru June
- Many people don't do much advance planning during the summer, so it is a natural time to transition to a new planner year
Cons
- You don't have a single calendar year all in one place
- Most planners are sold for a single calendar year

January planner
Pros
- Single calendar year is all in one place
- Start off the new year fresh with a new planner!
Cons
- I find that I run a dual planner system all through the fall when I do it this way - because I'm planning ahead for the next year. (honestly, I've got tons written in my 2018 planner already!!)
- I find the need to get the next year's planner in summer/fall, because I find out dates for activities and want to write them down so I don't forget!


One of the lovely benefits to the Stampin' Up! planner is that it comes with a whole bunch of coordinating items like pockets, stickers, post-its, and more. 


 You can even add photos in! How cute is that?!


So, what do you think? Start a new planner in the fall or in the new year? I am going to say that either way, it would be fun to start it off with a planner class in August! The cost will be $65 and will include your planner, some treats, some prizes, and some ideas for how you can plan your life! First person to confirm gets to pick the date; I am open to multiple dates/times! You may even want to have a planner party with your friends. Or you may want to come here and meet mine :) If there are 4 people registered, I'll give away the Tabs For Everything stamp set with the class. You can an entry for coming, and an extra entry if you bring a friend that's new to me! If there are 8 people registered, I will throw in the Round Tab Punch too :) 


You can email me to register! And let me know your thoughts about the September vs. January debate in the comments :)

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment