Monday, July 3, 2017

Coffee Break meets A Little Foxy meets Happy New Baby!

I had a friend ask me to make a large card for a baby shower - one that would be big enough for many people to sign.

I left it until 10:30 pm the night before.

I knew that I wanted to play with the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper and I wanted a little fox on there too. I loooove the result! Hope you love it too!

PS - that ribbon is to die for. It ties the nicest bows!!

Jenilee

I sometimes try to make cards using just one stamp set and items that come in a bundle... today was not one of those days. Today was one of those days where I look for just the right thing and take stamps from three different stamp sets (I used another one on the inside!) and mix & match. That's another thing I love about Stampin' Up! - you can mix  & match!
Here's what I used to make this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment