Thursday, June 1, 2017

Product Spotlight Blog Hop: Happy New Catalog Day! (I mean, Happy Father's day...)

I mean, come on. What are we really so excited about today?!? Have you already put in your new catalog order?! If not, I can help you with that. If you did, what was the top item on your list?? What are you the most excited about?

It's time for our Product Spotlight Blog Hop today! Whether this is your starting point or you've arrived from Robbie's blog - welcome! And make sure you visit the other blogs in the hop to see all the projects we've got for you today!

Today, I am sharing a couple of my TOP favorites in the new catalog with you - my favorite framelits, my favorite stamp set, AND my favorite designer series paper. WOW! triple threat!!


Wouldn't you love to make this card for Father's Day?! It reminds me of the pallet wall I have downstairs in my living room. I love this! You've got woodgrain all over the place, paired with the Happy Birthday thinlit (I just cut the "birth" out of it), paired with the Labeler stamp set (make any saying you want!!), paired with the Wood Textures designer series paper, burlap, and black metallic twine. I dare you to tell me you don't love this.

If you haven't put in your order yet - you're in luck. You can still get these items on it! Click on any of the images below to enter my store and shop there if you're in Canada. And then come back and follow the blog hop to Amanda's blog to see what she's cooked up for today!

Jenilee


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Jennilee! I struggle with this paper. Thanks for another idea on how to use it!

    ReplyDelete