Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Watercolor Pencil Technique #5 - Vellum Honeybees!!

Did you know that the watercolor pencils even work on vellum?!? I know, right?! So cute!


I can't even. They're just so stinkin' cute!

I used a blender pen to blend the colors on this card. It's tough to tell in this photo, but the hive is stamped on Shimmery White, too. It's so cute in person!

The stamp set that I used for this card - Shooting Star - features images that can be diecut with the Sliding Star Framelits dies and used to make super adorable slider cards! The wood-mount bundle is $61 - which, if you purchase it before the end of March, would qualify you for a free Sale-a-Bration product. Score! You could get some of that awesome glimmer paper!

What is your favorite Watercolor Pencil Technique?

Jenilee

Here's what I used to make this card - shop at my online store and you can make it from home!



No comments:

Post a Comment