Thursday, March 9, 2017

Oh, Veruca!

Welcome to the Thursday Product Spotlight Blog Hop! You may have come from Amanda's blog - I'm the token Canadian in the hop and I'm happy to have you here!

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was one of my all-time favorite books when I was growing up. I loved to read just about anything by Roald Dahl. My oldest, James, is almost 9 and he loves the books too. He's read most of them 4 or 5 times. Not even kidding. I think the kid likes reading even more than me, which is saying something.

Anyway, back to Willy Wonka.

Someone just had to make a golden egg with this set. It was practically begging for it.


In a world of blah, it's pretty amazing when you find those friends that are "good eggs." I've been pretty blessed in the last couple of years to have a handful of women that are gold through & through. I think one of them is going to get this card... just a thanks-for-being-there card. Because I don't think we do enough of that - recognize that it's enough to just be there and love one another. I sincerely hope all of you have at least a couple of friends that would deserve this card!!

Want to make it at home? Here's what I used. If you're in Canada and in need of a demonstrator, I'd love to help you! You can also click on any of the images to go to my online store.



Weeeellll, I am off to bed. I've had a couple of busy evenings of classes and tomorrow it's time to pack the trailer, and we'll be off to Cali for a couple of weeks. Thank you for stopping by, and go visit Robbie's blog next!

Jenilee

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. haha thanks Robbie! When it popped into my head I just absolutely HAD to make a golden "good egg" card!!

      Delete