Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Up & Away, Valentine!


Are you getting sick of this set yet? ;)
I'm not. 
I'm pretty sure that at least one of my kids will be going to school in a couple weeks with a couple dozen of these for their classmates. They're so stinkin' adorable! Or, as my Tasha used to say, "adorbable." I miss those baby words!! They're slowly disappearing and she's starting to talk like a wannabe teenager. It's going by so fast.
ANYHOO, back to the cards. I sat down on the floor by my paper racks and started to shuffle through colors. I wanted to get an ombre effect here, so I chose 5 colors that did it for me. Here, I've chosen Real Red, Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White. And then I layered it with a silver balloon. Foil or Glimmer - what's your preference? I like 'em both. Shiny AND sparkly!! On the foil one I added some enamel circles and hearts, just for fun. 




What are you making for valentines this year?

Happy Stamping, 

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment