Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Product Spotlight Blog Hop Day!

Hey there!

I'm pleased to be a part of the Product Spotlight Blog Hop again this week! You may have just come from Joni's blog. Welcome here! We are featuring the Carried Away Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog - so fun! I just love the colors and have had soooo much fun designing with both this paper and the Lift Me Up stamp set and Up & Away framelits that coordinate with it.


I love how coordinating stamp sets and framelits make it just so fast and easy to create a cute card! And the fact that the designer paper coordinates with both of them makes me happy. And the fact that you can get it for free when you purchase the stamp set and framelits should make YOU happy! I can ship anywhere in Canada. Order from my online store & I'll send you a special handmade card to say thank you!

Thanks for stopping by! Now go check out the next stop on the hop - Robbie's blog!

Jenilee

Want to recreate my card? This is what I used today:



2 comments:

  1. I love your card! The colors make it so peppy - and who wouldn't want to be peppy? A happy card for sure!

    ReplyDelete