Monday, February 27, 2017

Cupcakes & Carousels Are SO FUN!

So last week, I was working on designing projects for my April classes and... I kinda got carried away. You know, when you start making something that's not really practical for mass-producing but is just SO. DARN. CUTE. that you can't stop? yeah. That.


This is the kind of project you make for someone you really, REALLY like. Most of it is super easy - it's just the cutting out and stamping all the little cupcake pieces. It makes is so adorable but takes a little time. But how much do you love it?!? I sure do!!

Here's another view:



I like adding the Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Paper matted with cardstock on the sides - it gives the box added stability. And I checked - this box just fits (diagonally) a gift card. So it would be a super cute way to give a gift card to someone you love :) Which is what I'll be doing with it!

Want to make one of these? Contact me to schedule a workshop. I'd love to come over and show you and your friends how to make them! 

Thanks for stopping by & have a lovely day. I'm doing a couple of blog posts here and then I'm headed back to the couch to rest. This cold/sore throat/strep is kicking my butt this week and it needs to go away! Along with the snow that we're getting AGAIN here today. What a weird west coast winter we're having!!

Jenilee

Here's what I used today - click on the image to buy it in my shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment