Monday, January 30, 2017

The Sweetest Little Ice Cream Truck There Ever Was

OK. You've heard me talk A LOT about Mexico. So I was (understandably) VERY excited when I saw this stamp set offered for FREE during Sale-a-bration!! It has a taco truck in it!! Yes!



I must confess something to you all. I haven't actually used the taco stamp in this set yet. I know, I know. Shame.


 Once I opened this stamp set, this card was just BEGGING to be made. Does that ever happen to you? Where you have one plan but the images and the colors just take you in a completely different direction?! I had no choice. I was powerless to stop it. And I love the result. Taco Truck for Dinner, Ice Cream Truck for dessert!!

I used the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper as the background and for color inspiration, and I watercolored the truck after stamping it in StazOn.

Here's today's Sale-a-Bration bundle:
142788    $14.50    Falling in Love Designer Series Paper
142789    $13.75    Falling in Love 12x12 Cardstock Pack
101406    $12.00    StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad
103954    $22.50    Aqua Painters
TOTAL:  $62.75
143300    FREE!    Tasty Trucks Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by!

Jenilee

Here's what I used to make this card - click on the links to go straight to my store!


No comments:

Post a Comment