Sunday, January 22, 2017

More Pillow Gifts!

OK, back to the pillow gifts that I was talking about the other day. Here's another one:


This set is just too much fun. It was the first time I'd broken into it, and I just cannot wait until I get to play with it again!!! It's the Cupcakes & Carousels suite on page 8-9 of the Occasions Catalog. SOoooo stinkin' sweet it will make your teeth hurt, but you'll still come back for more! And a little tip: those adorable cupcakes on the ferris wheel can be cut out perfectly using the Up & Away thinlits. yesssss!! But who are we kidding... that carousel horse is what I'm super excited about!!

Anyways, this set - and that sentiment - was perfect for what I wanted to do for my roomie. AND here's your Sale-a-Bration bundle for the day:

  142832   $23.00   Carousel Birthday clear-mount rubber stamp set
  142744   $12.50   Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack
  142767   $15.75   Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishments Kit
  142803   $9.25     Bermuda Bay & Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Markers

                 $60.50 - this qualifies you for a free Sale-a-bration item! Contact me to order!

 Enjoy!

Jenilee

Here's what I used to make this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment