Monday, January 23, 2017

Last Pillow Gift

Here's my last pillow gift for my roomie at the SU Canadian Business Conference.... more to come on that this week. :)

 I've really been on a Mexico theme this year, haven't I?! It's all about this paper pack. I just love it!! It's the Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper and it's AWESOME. Apparently very inspiring, because I just keep making things with it!

So, as you can tell, very simple card. I wanted to use the Love Sparkles stamp set that we were given at OnStage in Vancouver in November, so here it is! Super cute set and easy to use!


Like this project? Here's your Sale-a-Bration bundle of the day containing some of the products used to make it:

  141630   $14.50   Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper
  143183   $26.00   Love Sparkles Clear-Mount stamp set
  140633   $23.50   Best Badge Punch 

                $64.00 - this earns you a free Sale-a-Bration item!! woohoo!

Have a great day! 

Jenilee



No comments:

Post a Comment