Wednesday, January 11, 2017


Isn't this set just so darn cute?! It was my number one must-have item from the new Occasions catalog. It is SO easy to make adorable cards with. It just begs them out of you. You barely even have to be creative. And the best part is... during Sale-a-bration, purchasing the wood stamp set and framelit bundle is qualifies you to get the coordinating Carried Away Designer Series Paper for FREE! You can only get it during Sale-a-bration with a $60 order. The bundle is $68.25 for wood-mount or $59.25 for cling-mount. It's a no-brainer.

You might look at the stamp set and think, huh. That sentiment doesn't look the same in this card. And you'd be right. Every once in a while, I like to switch things up by taking the scissors to the sentiments and arranging them the way the card wants. It was going to be too bulky for this card the way the sentiment is arranged on the stamp, so I improvised! You aren't a slave to the stamp. I've even heard of people *gasp* cutting up their STAMPS so that they're more flexible. I haven't gone that far lately. I have done it though :)

What's your favorite bundle in the new catalog?

Jenilee

Here's what I used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment