Saturday, January 21, 2017

Do You Like To Swap?

Conferences are a GREAT place to swap. This is another Stampin' Up! tradition - when demonstrators get together, we share ideas. At the Canadian Business Conference this weekend, the organizers put together set sampler swaps - so we signed up for a particular stamp set and designed a card featuring that stamp set and made 11 of them. Then, they will take the samples and make a sampler for us of all the different cards!

Here's mine using the Lift Me Up stamp set:


This is probably one of my favorite cards I've designed from the new catalog. I can't even tell you how much I love these balloons. It's a lot. This bundle is just so easy to use!! And I love that when you buy it, you can earn the coordinating Sale-a-Bration paper pack, Carried Away, for free.

Yay!

Jenilee

Here's what I used to make this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment