Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Product Spotlight Blog Hop: Cheerful Tags Framelits, Take 2!

Hey everyone! You're probably wondering where I've been for the last week! I know, I know, it's been Christmas and we've all been busy :) I also have my two sisters staying with me this week - and I love it. I've been spending some extra awesome quality time with my kids while they're home, too. So once they're back in school and my company has gone home, you'll see me on here a little more again. First things first!

If you've come to visit from Amanda's blog, welcome! I'm glad to have you here on the Product Spotlight Blog Hop! If you don't know what that is, click on the link at the end of this post to visit the next blog in the hop, and visit all of them! These ladies are a few of the awesome friends I've made around the continent through Stampin' Up! - and they are all talented and creative. You'll enjoy their blogs for sure.

Well, back to today! I am going to a New Year's Party this weekend and I thought I should whip up a hostess gift for my lovely friend! I made this in less than ten minutes.


I love these framelits - they make it super easy to dress up a bottle or bag. That filigree background is cut out of gold glimmer paper and really sparkles!! And those bags - you can get them here too. They're big enough to fit a wine bottle or a substantial amount of Chicago mix popcorn. If enough of it makes it from bag to bag to fill it. In this house.... chances are slim. ;)

Here's what I used to make this project:


Also - don't forget about the amazing deals this week - the Year-End Closeout sale is still going on until Jan. 3rd and there are still awesome deals to be had! This is also your last chance to get your hands on product from the Holiday Catalog. Once it's sold out, it's gone forever!

Thanks for stopping by - from here you're headed to Joni's blog. Enjoy, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Jenilee

2 comments:

  1. Fast and fabulous!! My very favorite words!! Happy New Year, dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete