Thursday, December 22, 2016

Product Spotlight Blog Hop: Cheerful Tags!

Hey guys! Welcome here if you're coming from Amanda Frankel's blog, Our Crafty Playdate. I have this awesome group of stamper friends in the US and Canada, and we are doing this blog hop on Thursdays! It's going to be so fun. We're choosing a product each week to focus on and we're each using those products to make our projects. This week we're using the Cheerful Tags framelits.

Without further ado, here is my project for this week!


You may recognize that box! It's the box that my monthly Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin comes in - I just turned it inside out so that's it's all krafty and gorgeous and ready to decorate. THEN it's perfect for holding a gift! So I added some designer paper from the Presents & Pinecones series, some ribbon, and the tag that's made using the Cheerful Tags and matching Here's to Cheer stamp set (HINT: when you buy both together, you get 10% off!). I also added a couple of stars using the Medium Star punch and the Confetti Stars Border Punch. For some added texture, I embossed the tag with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.

Here's some fancy links for the products I used to make this:


AND if you're looking for a last-minute Christmas gift that you don't necessarily have to wrap and place under the tree, consider a Paper Pumpkin subscription! They're super fun to get at your door each month and it's something that you can usually do in about a half hour - with a stamp set that you can use again and again! I'll be opening mine tomorrow night, 8 pm PST, on my facebook live page here. Come and join the party!

Now, go check out Joni's blog!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week and a very merry Christmas!

Jenilee

facebook: Stampin' Up! with Jenilee Pauls
instagram: artisansanonymous
email: earlandjenilee@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment