Monday, December 5, 2016

Masculine Monday: Fiesta Time!

I love that alpaca. Or llama. Or whatever it is. It's just so cute and happy!! It looks like it's all shaggy and ready to be shaved so that its hair can be made into a sweater. I love it!! Some of you know that I've taken up knitting this year, so this little guy is particularly cute to me. As is that embossing folder. I KNOW how much time it takes to make those cables now!! lol! 

This card may have a few different pieces, but they are easy to make and cut with the Birthday Fiesta stamp set and Fiesta Time Framelits. I like to lay them all out on my Big Shot and run them through on one pass :) The magnetic plate makes doing that easy!! A tip for this one though - with that Delightful Dijon banner - you will want to cut it first and then stamp it. The photopolymer stamps make it easy to see where you're stamping! And the Garden Green banner - it's flexible when you cut it so you can easily curve it to suit your needs! Awesome!

Enjoy, and have a wonderful day! I'm going to be working on cutting paper for club tomorrow and working on ideas for classes for the new year! What would you like to see on my calendar for the new year? Send me your ideas!

Jenilee

Here's what I used to make this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment