Friday, December 16, 2016

Fabulous Friday!


Hey there! It is the last little bit of the afternoon before school gets out for Christmas break. My house is quiet (and freezing cold!) and I am looking out over the Chilliwack mountain range. It's gorgeous. And chilly. It's been down to almost -20 here at night (which never happens), which means that my studio is verrrrry cold. It's above my garage and only has one interior wall. Which is pretty much just a door. So yeah. I'm bundled up and I have a space heater on. LOL! Probably why I haven't posted as much this week as I usually have been!!

 

You'll notice that the color scheme is the same on this one as on the last couple of cards. My stamp club cards each month are a set - that means that they use the same colors and sometimes similar themes. This is the last one of the December set! It's a sequin shaker card and is inspired by the Fancy Frost suite. I just love this color combination. It's so pretty!

Be advised that some of the items on this card are in the Year-End Closeout Sale - for instance...
 - the glitter ribbon combo (not pictured, but I offered it as an alternative because it's the right color!)
- the layering circle framelits are HALF PRICE! $23 instead of $46!!
There are lots of other awesome items on sale there this month, too. AND I'm offering expedited shipping for FREE for today only (usually it's $25) for orders I receive before 7 pm. That means that the product should arrive before Christmas, yay! Time to put that bug in the ear of the person who keeps asking you what you want for Christmas!
Jenilee



No comments:

Post a Comment