Sunday, December 18, 2016

Cloudy Days Can Be Fun, too!

OK, when I got this bundle after Onstage Vancouver, I was SO excited. It's hands-down my absolute favorite thing in the Occasions Catalog. When I discovered that there was a coordinating Designer Paper that I could get FREE during Sale-a-bration, that only sweetened the deal.



This is a little taster of that hot-air-balloon set - Lift Me Up - that will be available come January. It is sure to be a hit!! And when you purchase the bundle with the wood stamp set and framelits, you qualify for the FREE coordinating designer series paper (if you get the clear-mount rubber set, you can add a roll of twine or something like that and then you'll qualify)! I'll be using it at my January workshops. I still have a few dates left so if you'd like to host a workshop and score some extra $$ to spend on Stampin' Up!, then shoot me a message! I'll get you on the books and we'll make some pretty stuff together!

Sheesh I love those clouds.

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment