Monday, December 12, 2016

Celebrate Snow!!

It's crazy over here. In this part of the world, we don't get snow every year, and when it does come, it's usually only here for a little while. I'm talking sometimes less than a day. SO, this year is pretty fantastic if you ask my kids!
All of this snow has meant no school for my kids. Some of you may look at these pictures and think, "pshaw, that's nothing!" And you'd be right, in comparison. But our area is not well-equipped or practiced to deal with the snow, and so we mostly just try to stay off the roads when it looks like this. :) So far my kids have had two snow days and so I've been having fun with them! And not blogging. So here we go again. I sent them out to play and I'm taking a few quick minutes to blog!

I created this card for my December club classes - and I just absolutely LOVE this one. It's deceptively simple, and just looks great!


It's made using the Balloon Celebration stamp set. I realized that if you use the Balloon Bouquet punch on a square of paper, you can make a template that, when you arrange the photopolymer stamps on top of the template and press the block on top, will allow you to perfectly stamp and punch the balloons over. and over. and over. again! I love those tricks that make my stamping more efficient!!

The paper in the background is the Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper which is on clearance this month! Check out the clearance items here!

And my tip for attaching that Silver Metallic Thread? Place the end on the back of your balloon and press the dimensional on top. That way, you can pop up your balloons AND have your thread attached with only one step! boom!

Hope you're enjoying the weather outside as much as we are! AND PS, I hope the kids go back to school tomorrow. I love them dearly, but I gots stuff to do!

Jenilee


No comments:

Post a Comment