Friday, November 11, 2016

Stitched Shapes Make Tags Pop!

Hey everyone!

I got my Stitched Shapes Framelits in this week, and I have been sooooo excited to play with them! I needed to design some tags for my Beautiful Bags class coming up on Nov. 24, and these framelits were absolutely perfect! I used the Here's to Cheers stamp set for the stamping and then added some glittery accents to create these beautiful hostess bags. I love to bring a bottle of wine or treat when I go to Christmas parties, and how great are these going to be all ready to go! We'll be making 2 of each bags & tags - so 6 total - for $25. RSVP to me at earlandjenilee@shaw.ca.

Check out this stamp set I used:

And here are the framelits:

 SO CUTE!

The stamp set can be purchased singly or in a bundle with the supercute Cheerful Tags framelits.  Which I was going to use on this project but couldn't find. I gave up after looking for them for over 2 hours. I'll probably find them at the end of retreat. gah! Does that ever happen to you? Where do you usually find things?

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment