Thursday, November 17, 2016

Star of Light Showstopper

This is my favorite card I've ever made to date. Which is saying something. In the eight years I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I've made A LOT of cards. But this is by far my favorite stamp set.



This month, I did a Stamp-a-stack involving this card and one I'll show you tomorrow TWICE. Plus, we made it at out demonstrator sneak peek meeting in August! So fun :) I love getting together with my demo friends and stamping together! We got to do this at our event in Vancouver last weekend. I wish all of my stamping friends could be there with me! It's demonstrators only though - so if you want to come, you gotta buy a starter kit. Darn. You need to save $100 on a pile of awesome product. Poor you. PLUS, I am throwing in a paper copy of the Occasions catalog for the first five people who sign up with me this month! That's a month earlier than you'd receive the catalog otherwise... which in itself is worth it in my opinion! I love getting to see product before anyone else. Probably my very favorite thing about being a demonstrator. :)

Anyways, BACK to my card! It's using the Star of Light stamp set & framelits (see link below), and it's simple yet gorgeous. Although, I will tell you, diecutting 90 of those stars will take you a li'l while. Get a good show on and get going. :) Dies like this make me so happy that we can get such intricate images without fussy cutting!!! They're just so pretty. A tip for my card - I scored and folded the copper foil star at the back just to give it a little more dimension. That way, it reflects the light a little bit more and is just that much prettier!

Jenilee


No comments:

Post a Comment