Saturday, November 19, 2016

Stampin' Up! is for knitters too!

OK.
Some of you know that I started knitting about a year ago, and that I loooooove knitting. A lot. I also love Stampin' Up!, and I have been trying to figure out how I can combine the two.



Aaand you're welcome. Stampin' Up! stitch markers and progress keepers!! Perfect for that knitter on your Christmas gift list!!

OK one more:


Gah! Those pinecones are just so stinkin' cute!!!

They're available in my online store - and come in packs of 24! So you can make a whole bunch of them for your favorite knitter! And they will love them :)

aaannndddd.. what if you make a little card to put them on?


Super easy! You just need to pick up some of those little rings you get in the jewellery-making section in any craft section of a store, and a pair of needle-nose pliers. Done!

Jenilee


No comments:

Post a Comment