Saturday, November 12, 2016

Joy to the World!


Well, 'tis the season for getting ready for Christmas, I guess! Here's a little cutie I whipped up yesterday. And it's actually pretty simple - which if you know me at all, you'll know is no small miracle. Which also means that there aren't THAT many products in this so it's a pretty economical card to reproduce too!! I love that little angel! She's so cute!

Now that I'm thinking of it, this is a pretty Stamp-a-Stack-worthy card. And just wait until you see the other one I made with this set. SO CUTE! These two would make a great stamp-a-stack. If you think you'd like to make these, then message me and we'll set up a class! $25 for 12 cards!

What's your favorite stamp image in the holiday catalog this year?

Jenilee


No comments:

Post a Comment