Sunday, November 13, 2016

Joy to the World Part Deux


Now how do you like this one?! I needed a super simple yet super cute card for a class I have coming up. This fits the bill perfectly. And I just can't get over the chalkboard look - but just how simple it is. It's Whisper White Craft Ink on Basic Black Cardstock. Easy-peasy. Some of the girls I've showed this to have mentioned that the ink seemed to dry much quicker than they remembered. My tip is to do your craft ink stamping first, and then set your pieces aside while you prepare the rest of your card. Also, your craft white ink pad will probably come super, super juicy - after you use it a bit it will be less juicy and will stamp nicer! Remember - this is a foam ink pad and you don't need to press your stamp in there super hard. Just tap, tap, tap on top and you'll get a nice stamped image!!

Hope you enjoy! If you like this card enough to want to make a bunch of them, I'm offering a Stamp-a-Stack for this card and the one I posted yesterday. $25 for 12 cards, including envelopes! First person to message me and set a date gets to pick the date!

OR, you can just purchase the products needed to make this one and make a bunch of them at home! See the list below of products I used!

Jenilee


No comments:

Post a Comment