Saturday, November 26, 2016

Celebration Saturday!

It's time to Celebrate!!

So I guess that the day after Black Friday is known as Small Business Saturday - a day to encourage and support small business vs. big box businesses (we do that on Black Friday). I like it.

I wanted to introduce Celebration Saturday - a day when I will share a celebratory project with you! This one is great for a birthday, or really any occasion warranting cake. Which, in my opinion, is just about any occasion!!


This card uses the Shaker Shapes Framelits which are a whopping 40% off this weekend until end of day Monday!!! So awesome! And the "celebrate" stamp is from the Shake & Celebrate stamp set which is 20% off! I love making shaker cards - they're so cute and fun. I filled this one with cupcake sprinkles, but you could put lots of things inside these - think mica flakes, glitter, confetti, jingle bells, etc.

There are lots of things to celebrate - this weekend I'm celebrating my birthday (woohoo!) and the fact that Gilmore Girls came out this weekend. I'm writing this post BEFORE I've watched it... so we will have to talk about that later!! I've come to the end of the busy part of November - usually my busiest month of the year - and I'm still smiling - so I'm celebrating that too! I am already beginning to book Sale-a-bration parties for the new year - so if you are thinking you would like to host one, contact me! If you contact me before I contact you, I'll give you a little something special :) I love it when my customers get excited about stamping, and I especially LOVE to see your friends fall in love with it too. Just a little FYI - I am cooking up something that I'll be revealing soon that I am super excited about. Stay tuned for more information!!

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment