Monday, January 4, 2016

Bear Hugs!

OK. There are just so many new adorable stamp sets and accessories coming that I can hardly stand it!! The set I used in this card is one that I *just.had.to.have.* It reminds me of the bear from the Under The Stars set that we used to have, that I drooled over... that I bought just before it retired. :( But this one is brand new and it has matching framelits! Yay!! I love it. So excited to share it with you today!!


I love it when a set is both ADORABLE and easy to use!! And perfectly-matched framelits make it so easy to cut those stamped pieces out. And this set has lots of uses... it's got stamps for all occasions. It also includes a really cute fish stamp that is definitely going to be working for its shelf space! We'll be making this card at club on Wednesday. Are you coming?

Jenilee

No comments:

Post a Comment