Thursday, November 19, 2015

The 100 countdown is on!

Hey everyone!

I have been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for more than 7 years. When I signed up as a demo, I never thought that I would do this as a business. I just signed up for the discount - who doesn't like 20% off on their crafting supplies?!  That was a no-brainer to me.
Anyhoo... 7 years later here I am, doing clubs and classes every month, and LOVING it! I have had the chance to go to conventions in lots of fun places like Nashville, San Antonio, and Orlando; and I have made some amazing friends.
And I am getting close to a big milestone that I never thought I'd hit...


woohoo! When I do hit it, I'm going to be giving away the $100 shopping spree that I had talked about back in September. If you've put an order in with me since September, you'll be entered in the draw!! So get your wish list ready - and if you haven't placed an order with me yet this fall, be sure to do so!

Jenilee



No comments:

Post a Comment