Monday, November 16, 2015

November Club Projects - #4 of 4

Hey there! Thanks for coming by today! Today I'm sharing the last of the November club projects. I used the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper as my inspiration for this month's projects. I love the colors and designs. And the artwork is just gorgeous!!

You may or may not know about my club. I run a hostess club once a month where members get to choose whether they make three cards or one scrapbook page. This is the November scrapbook page. I was a little bit in the Christmas spirit :)

A couple of quick tips!! It is hard to see in the photo, but the "merry" is actually Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper. The "Christmas" is cut with the Little Letters framelits, and then laid out and treated with Crystal Effects to give them a glossy, plasticky kind of finish. When you do this, you want to apply a thick layer of Crystal Effects, and then let them dry overnight. If you can leave them to dry fully without touching them, you will love the effect!! I attached them with the fine-tip glue pen that's new in the Holiday Catalog (love that item!). Also - did you notice that wooden snowflake up in the left corner by the deer? That is one of my absolute top favorite items in the Holiday catalog. They are so versatile and beautiful. I just love them!!


I look back on these pictures and they seem so, so long ago! This was 7 years ago. James, my little baby boy... is definitely no longer a baby. Here he is a couple of weeks ago with my sister, hiking Mt. Cheam. A lot has changed in 7 years!!


Thanks for stopping by today!

ALSO - are you a fan of my facebook page? Find me at Stampin' Up! with Jenilee Pauls on facebook.

Here are the products I used to make today's project. You can get your hands on them in my online store or by contacting me!

Jenilee


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment