Saturday, November 14, 2015

November Club Projects #2 of 4

In my last post, I showed you two cards that I was choosing between for our November club. I usually do three projects for the cardmakers, so this is project number 2! I wanted to make a gift card holder. Gift card packaging can often be kinda boring - just a flat card. My husband feels very strongly that when he gives a gift, he wants it to be an actual, physical gift. Gift cards would be an easy out to him :) But these days, that is often what people want! I wanted to create something interesting - something that you're proud to give and something that feels like a gift in itself. So, without further ado, voila!


I used the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper as my inspiration for this months' club projects. I love the musical score background paper! And those little deer are to die for. So adorable!! I also had the chance to play around with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch (a must have!!) and the Festive Flower Builder Punch. I've gotta admit - when I first saw the Festive Flower punch, I was a little intimidated. All those little pieces!! I thought it would take so long and be quite finicky. I was wrong. Super easy, super quick. I've found that the best way to stick the flowers together is with a little green tombow glue. That way, the glue dries clear and invisible and lovely. :)


Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned to check out the other two projects from November Club! Here are the products used to make this card! You can find them here on my website or contact me to order!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


See you soon!

Jenilee


No comments:

Post a Comment