Tuesday, October 6, 2015

October 6 New Weekly Deals!

It's Tuesday, so that means that today, there are some new weekly deals! Yay! Love it. Especially when fast fuse refills are one of the deals... time to stock up! I have my Stamp Your Heart Out Retreat coming up Nov. 13-15, so I definitely need to stock up on those. I go through a few of them in a weekend, lol! There are still a couple of spots left if anyone has been thinking about coming! Gotta let me know soon though, if you want to have your goodie bag waiting on your table. I already have lots of them made up & ready to go! I love retreat. My favorite time of the year!

Anyways, here is the deals :) These are good until next Monday at 10:59 pm. Although, if you email me that late asking for them, you'll be outta luck. That's why ordering online is so great!

Thanks for stopping by! What do you wish was a weekly deal?

Jenilee


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment