Wednesday, October 14, 2015

New Weekly Deals

Hey everyone!
I know what you're thinking. I haven't been posting much these last couple of weeks. I will let you in on a little personal life :) I have gone back to school this fall to finish my bachelor's degree after 11 years! It's exciting, but it is a lot of work too. I am trying to balance everything - Stampin' Up!, school, the kids' school, home... you get the idea. I have lots of things I want to post! I will try soon! In the meantime, know that you can find my regular posts on Instagram - artisansanonymous - or on Facebook - Stampin' Up! with Jenilee Pauls. I love to post in both of those places pretty regularly. (and you might see photos of my projects there before you see them here because it's just so stinkin' easy!)

Jenilee


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment